Respire Pink EF Micro
Compact yet Provides Extra tongue Space
Mix of our innovation, significantly thinner alloy model and approximately 19 % shorter adjusting arms than regular. Respire Pink EF Micro is suitable especially for people who have larger tongues, smaller mouth and experience bruxism at night.
A CLOSER LOOK AT RESPIRE PINK EF MICRO
- Telescopic hardware for increased lateral movement
- Option to add elastic hooks and anterior discluding ramp
- 6 mm maximum advancement with an extra anterior fixing unit
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Features & Benefits
1. Increased Tongue Space
EF products are made with alloy, making the framework part of the appliance thinner. This Creates more space for the tongue and provides extra wearing comfort for patients who need it.
2. Shorter Adjustment Hinge
Shorter adjustment arms increases the device's compactability and wearing comfort. The shaft can be moved to the back side with an extra anterior fixing unit, if extra advancement is needed.
3. Made with Alloy for Durability
The endurance framework offers durability, despite being one of the thinnest lingual coverage products available.
4. Telescopic Hardware for Increased Lateral Movement
Respired Pink EF Micro is designed with telescopic hardware that allows more lateral and vertical jaw movement, making it a suitable sleep apnea treatment for people who grind their teeth at night.